Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 30 January 2018 — KPN has been using R for a long time, but recently expressed interest in learning more about Python. So, for that reason, we organised an Inspiration Session for a large group of people. In one hour we discussed things such as:
- Why bother learning a programming language for doing data science?
- What are the advantages of Python? How does it compare to R?
- Where is Python used effectively? Is it being thought at universities?
- Which Python packages are good for visualisations and machine learning?
- How can developers and analysts work more closely together?
- What are good ways to learn more about this?
These are all valid questions; questions that you may have as well. An inspiration session by Data Science Workshops is a great way to get answers quickly and to discuss your own situation with an expert.